Sponsorship is a unique position and a more personal way to connect with our attendees.
The benefits of sponsoring & exhibiting at our courses:
Boston BioLife meetings are very interactive and give exhibitors an excellent opportunity to have meaningful discussions and opportunities. Although our meetings are small (75 to 100 doctors) the intimate nature affords the opportunity to meet potential customers and key decision makers throughout the entire weekend.
- Reach out to a targeted audience.
- Ability to connect in a smaller more intimate setting.
- Your products and services will be seen repeatedly during our meeting.
- Your company’s logo / link posted on our website.
- Table Top Exhibit Area
- Two Badges
- Meals & Coffee Breaks
- List of qualified leads (post-show)
Boston BioLife (BBL) is a full service scientific education, event, planner and educational coordinator. BBL has the capacity to create scientific education programs from beginning to end including resources, social functions, and post event follow up.
Over the last eight years we have managed and coordinated over 50 live events in the life, science and Regenerative Medicine basis, continually supporting other organizations and creating novel, educational venues and events for healthcare providers.
If your organization is interested in running a live event or if you currently running a live event and need support, please see the list of services below:
• Agenda development/management • Venue selection • Faculty recruitment • Vendors and sponsors • Internet infrastructure for promotion and registration • Social media, promotion, and marketing strategies • Email management and market tools • On-site logistics/media • Post-event follow up
We look forward to supporting you and helping your event to be as great as it could be.
BBL Stats At-a-Glance
Boston BioLife Contacts consist of the following Healthcare Professionals Mix…
- MDs — Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management,
Physical Medicine and Family Medicine
- Non MDs — Naturalpaths, Functional Medicine, Nursing,
Western Medicine, Family Medicine, Chiropractor, and Anti-Aging